As people called by God,
- We gather to praise God, listen to him, and respond.
- We nurture each other in faith and obedience to Christ.
- We love and care for one another as God's people.
- We commit ourselves to serve and to tell others about Jesus.
- Our mission focus is serving the most vulnerable children, teens and families in India.
- We pursue God's justice and peace in every area of life. To restore hope and provide opportunities for people to become all that God intends them to be; partner with the local church to put Christian faith into action through service to the community.
Peniel Rescue Ministries is an indigenous, inter-denominational, charitable organization. It is governed by a board of devoted men and women. Peniel Rescue Ministries is committed to share the love and compassion of God through word and deed. Peniel Rescue Ministries is involved in social, economical, educational and other development activities among the poorest of the poor. The goal of Peniel Rescue Ministries ministry is to build up confidence, generate hope and encourage them to live dignified lives in the society.